Onya reusable Bread Bag is made from up to 10x recycled plastic drink bottles and is designed to replace single use paper or plastic bread bags, plastic toggles and ties. They are also perfect to use as storage for the home baker. Simply bake, allow your loaf to cool, slice and store in your reusable bread bag!
Onya Bread Bag is big, measuring 41cm long x 25.5cm wide plus a 10cm gussett, to allow even high top loaves to fit. Due to the unique roll and clip closure, you can simply roll down the closure as the loaf is eaten to ensure maximum freshness is maintained by reducing air movement around the bread.
- Pull through inner lining for easy cleaning
- Double lined to help lock in freshness
- Freezer proof due to the unique double lining helps prevent freezer burn
- Fits most sized loaves including “high top” loaves
- Roll and clip closure also acts as a handle when shopping to make your bread bag a breeze to transport
- Made from BPA Free foodsafe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
- Measures 41cm long x 25.5cm wide, 10cm gussett
Hot Tip: Most fresh bread purchased at a bakery or made at home is preservative free meaning that your loaf will likely only last 2-3 days stored on your bench top before going stale. To preserve your bread for longer it is best to freeze your bread when it is cool but fresh. Bread stored in one of our bread bags can last up to 3 months in a frost free freezer and will not sustain freezer burn due to the unique double lining and airtight roll and lock closure.
Ideally, fresh bread should never be stored in the fridge as this more moist environment can encourage bacteria to form along the surface of the bread forming mold.